Launch of the new website “RaumIntelligenzFörderung 3.0” (RIF 3.0) at https://adi3d.at/rif30/en/
The learning platform RIF 3.0 is online and can be used free by all teachers and their students.
RIF 3.0 offers:
– the possibility to work with different digital devices (PC, tablet, smartphone),
– more than 1,500 interactive tasks,
– a new section with tasks for primary school students,
– extended possibility to retrieve results for classes and for individual students,
– German (https://adi3d.at/rif30), English (https://adi3d.at/rif30/en/) and Spanish (https://adi3d.at/rif30/es/)
– modern new design … and much more.
RIF 3.0 has been developed, among others, with the help of the MSCA-ITN project SellSTEM of the European Union with a total of about 30 contributors.
And now let’s go! Have fun with the platform!
Introduction materials for the three main views (top view, front view, and side view):
- Introduction slides for top view, front view, and side view:
- Illustration of the plane and spatial arrangement:
- Interactive 3D-pdf of the spatial demonstration object:
(Downlaod: 3D-pdf). In order to enable the interactive movements of the demonstration object, usually the 3D-pdf must be downloaded and then viewed using the Adobe Reader (download).
The Eight Basic Elements of Spatial Thinking:
- Form Constancy
- Position in Space
- Transformation in Space
- Object Combination
- Fine Motor Skills
- Spatial Orientation
The picture galleries presented here show works by students on various topics, which were created with a professional CAD software. By clicking on the title-photos you will be forwarded directly to the specific picture gallery.